Content Creation ideas for your blog, videos and status updates
Where do you get ideas for Content Creation when you’re writing a Blog, recording a Video or posting Status Updates on any Social Media platforms?
First of all, you should know this…
In order to create success in life and in any business, you need to become a person of value.
- What do I mean with becoming a person of value? Whoever your audiences are, (e.g. your family, friends, followers, target market, potential customers, etc.) you have to become an authority figure where people will be looking up to you as the go-to person when they need answers to whatever it is that you are a credible expert in.
- So how do you become a person of value to your audience? The best way to do that is by providing valuable content to your audience using blogs, videos, articles, podcasts, images, eBooks, webinars and social media status updates.
So you might now be asking; But where do I find ideas for content creation or know what to talk about online for the rest of my life?
In this Blog I’m going to share with you the model I’ve learned from Blogging Expert, Mr. Ray Higdon that I have been using called ILT. (Invest, Learn, Teach)
- Typically most people who are serious Invest in books, courses, coaching and events.
- Most people also take notes when they Learn about the things they invested in.
- The notes that you take that you don’t Teach are un-cashed checks.
“If you don’t convert your NOTES to content… you’re ripping up those checks.”
By creating content, you provide “Value” which equals “Money” which equals “Success”. The more content you create online, the more you will help others find answers, the more they will see you as a coach or a person of value and eventually the more you will become that Authority person who they want to be around or work with.
Now to get back to the topic of finding Content Creation ideas…
Some of the best sources to find great ideas to talk or write about, depending in your interests, niche, business and target audience are:
- Existing books, Articles, Library or book stores, Amazon Best sellers, Forums.
- Coaching calls (both ways)
- Events (e.g. attending live local or international events in your Niche)
- Webinars (e.g. free training/coaching webinars by an expert in your Niche)
- Podcasts (e.g. search the topics you want to learn more about and subscribe and download those podcasts. Listen to the recording and take notes)
- Guru’s social media pages, posts, blogs and sales pages (depending on the niche you’re in)
- Past notes you took reading, listening or attending one of the above sources.
One very important note here; YOU SHOULD NEVER COPY AND PASTE a blog or post from someone else and use it as it was written by yourself.
Try to give it your own kick, be yourself and show your personality. People value your honesty and transparency more, and the right person will be attracted to you if they can relate to you. I will be covering more about this topic in another blog.
P.S. Hey want to Learn FaceBook Advertising, Click here for a FREE 10 page PDF Report to instantly Build your Brand, Generate Leads and Make Sales.
If so, please like and share this blog post by clicking on the share buttons on your left or below.
Please leave a comment below. I would like to know your opinion.