Here are 4 Reasons WHY you Should Consider Getting involved in Network Marketing and 4 Reasons WHY you Should Not get involved.
Why do people get involved in network marketing? And is it true that only a small percentage of people actually make money in a Multi-Level Marketing business (MLM)?
Many people who gets involved in this business model feel so sure that they are going to be one of the ones who will make big money. While many people think that Network Marketing is a scam or a pyramid scheme, many others are having great success and living a lifestyle that many can only dream of.
There are many factors to consider if you are looking to get involved in Network Marketing. In this post I will go over just a few reasons why you should consider getting involved and why you should not get involved.
4 Reasons WHY you should consider getting involved in Network Marketing.
- Network Marketing has allowed more people to quit their jobs and work from home and to find financial freedom and success than probably any other home based profession that I can think off. So if you’re looking for something to replace your current JOB or your current income, network marketing could definitely be that vehicle for you.
- If you work this business hard enough and you work it smart enough and you work it right, it can be one of the fastest routes to Time and Financial freedom. I don’t want you to think that it is a get rich quick scheme, it requires work, but it is definitely faster than many other routes to wealth.
- You do not have to develop your own product, the company does it for you, they put in all of the research to the product, they develop the packaging and they spend money on the patents. Everything you have to do is sell it, market it and promote it, and then you make commission on that. That’s a pretty good deal.
- Residual income. If you build the right organization in a network marketing company, it can provide you a residual income over time to where you don’t have to show up to make money. If you put in the work in the beginning you can take some time off, go on a vacation and come back home and find a check in your mailbox. You can put systems in place and you can build your downline in a way that it will keep making money for you while you are taking a vacation.
4 Reason WHY you should NOT get involved in network marketing.
- It requires work. Don’t think that this is some kind of an easy way to success or it’s like a lotto ticket. There is no easy button in life. Anything that is worth doing is worth working for and network marketing is the same way. If you don’t have a strong work ethic you definitely should steer clear from network marketing, because you might need to put in some work in the beginning to build your business.
- It requires self-motivation. If you’re not a self-motivated person I would also stay away from network marketing. There’s a lot of people out there who are not self-motivated. They would rather show up to a job and have their boss tell them what to do.
- A lot of the compensation plans in the network marketing companies are very bad. You really should know what you’re looking for. If a company only pays you 10% commissions on your sales volume, you are not going to make a lot of money and it can be very difficult to earn a decent income. If you can’t find companies that pays a decent commission you should better stay away from network marketing
- If you are not ready to spend lots of hours, weeks or even months learning the skills and investing in yourself by reading books, plugging into online webinars, attending events and going through trainings, you should better not do Network Marketing. If you think you’re going to build this business the traditional way. By traditional ways I mean; cold calling your friends and family (Cold Calling sucks and your friends won’t like you), setting up hotel meetings, doing home parties, etc. You might make a little side money doing it that way, but if you really want to build a big business, you’ve got to know how to generate LEADS outside of your warm list. Leads are the Lifeblood of any business. It’s not hard to generate leads, but most Top Earners don’t share these little secret with people. The dirtiest little secret of all is that the Top Earners are generating their leads online, they are not bugging their family and friends, they are doing it without picking up the phone, without chasing people down in malls, and they are not dragging people into hotel meetings.
I really hope this gives you a good reason WHY to get involved in Network Marketing and create a lifestyle of time and financial freedom you always desired.
Did you like this post? If so, please comment below and let me know your thoughts.
You can also share it with your friends if you think it might be of interest to them by clicking on the social media buttons below or on the left.
To living your life on purpose – Kuko Elisabeth
P.S. A friend of mine worked as a waiter and decided to FIRE HIS BOSS a few years ago and recorded it all on video. WARNING: What happens in this VIDEO is every entrepreneur's dream, and YES it can happen to you… Unedited & Raw. Viewer Discretion Advised.